WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for the group. I bought a Timex T49621 at Target a couple of days ago. I already own the same watch with the silver dial and I thought the yellow looked cool (like we need an excuse to buy another watch). These watches are fairly straight forward quartz with indigo backlight. By that night the watch stopped, the backlight continued to function and after I pulled the stem out and pushed it back in the watch resumed functioning for a few hours. Needless to say the next day I exchanged the watch for another one. That evening the same thing happened, so back it went for a full refund. Now for the question...any thoughts on the problem, bad batch from Timex, I don't think it was the battery because the back light continued to function. Bad watch Karma?

Attachments

·
11,977 Posts
Nice watch though. I have a Nautica (not sure who makes their watches) with the indigo backlight and I really like it.
Timex makes Nautica and several other brands. They have global licenses of brands such as Versace, Valentino, Guess and Guess Collection among others.

I almost bought one of those timex Divers, $49 at the Timex store. Figured I would wait until next time. Very odd to have two of these bad in a row, especially with the same problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts