WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my prodiver beginning of April and was just told they were waiting to hear from a component supplier and was also told that the staff was waiting to hear from Jorg to see what was up......has anyone heard of any more info?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I ordered right around April 1. I was asked to make my payment a little over two weeks ago. I've sent a couple of emails to ask what the situation is, but have not gotten a definitive answer. I am expecting my watch to ship unless I hear otherwise, and would expect that Stowa would have not taken payment or would have notified me if there was a more substantial delay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info 92degrees....I ordered mine on April 7 and have yet to receive my payment email. I had to send a few emails just to finally get they were waiting on a component supplier.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Out of interest, what color dials did you guys order?

·
Premium Member
4,420 Posts
92D - That's great news on shipping! Keep us posted on that tracking #...:)

dmac26 - Congrats on the pay email! I ordered the same configuration on May 1, so it appears I'm a few weeks away at this point.

Can't wait! :-!

·
Registered
910 Posts
#4 blue is no longer available so my shortlist is black, rhodium, yellow #8, or the light blue/green #9.

I'm scheduled for mid-October delivery.

Decisions, decisions!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The black or rhodium are sweet and go well with the different colored bezels....not crazy about the #8 or #9 colors but I do like the #2 color...its not an overpowering blue and would look great with either the orange or black hands. I wish they would bring back the white dial:(

·
Registered
910 Posts
The black or rhodium are sweet and go well with the different colored bezels....not crazy about the #8 or #9 colors but I do like the #2 color...its not an overpowering blue and would look great with either the orange or black hands. I wish they would bring back the white dial:(
I really liked the turquoise but it's sold out too. My aim is to get something different from my usual choice of black dial. I thought that #9 would provide a bit of color without going too crazy, plus it would look nice with the orange minute/second hands. I just can't tell if is a straight light blue or if it's more of an eggshell blue.

Have asked Luisa at Stowa to confirm because I'd prefer eggshell blue.

Some of the pictures I've seen of the rhodium dial are awesome, particularly under sunlight, but with the steel bracelet I think it might be too much silver?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ordered mid April and got payment email Monday. Sent the payment but no shipment yet.

Didn't hear anything about delays but will post when I hear from them. Thanks for the heads up OP.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I really liked the turquoise but it's sold out too. My aim is to get something different from my usual choice of black dial. I thought that #9 would provide a bit of color without going too crazy, plus it would look nice with the orange minute/second hands. I just can't tell if is a straight light blue or if it's more of an eggshell blue.

Have asked Luisa at Stowa to confirm because I'd prefer eggshell blue.

Some of the pictures I've seen of the rhodium dial are awesome, particularly under sunlight, but with the steel bracelet I think it might be too much silver?
I agree in reference to the rhodium dial. I think it's definitely a unique look and the dial alone is amazing, but with the case and bracelet maybe a little too much of the same color. Maybe the rubber or leather strap gives it a better look. Not sure which one I would go with.

·
Registered
662 Posts
July 29. This is becoming a bit of a nail-biter for me. It's now over a month since I paid for my PD. I hope it ships before tomorrow before they close for holiday.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Right there with you. I'm in the US, and since I got payment email two weeks ago have found myself waking up occasionally during the wee hours to check email such is the anticipation for the shipment email...

Maybe I don't want to know the answer, but how long is Stowa's August holiday?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
662 Posts
Right there with you. I'm in the US, and since I got payment email two weeks ago have found myself waking up occasionally during the wee hours to check email such is the anticipation for the shipment email...

Maybe I don't want to know the answer, but how long is Stowa's August holiday?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Through Aug 10 IIRC.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts