WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Your prodiver looks awesome :-! . I really think I need to buy one of these. I am just undecided on the dial color. Once again, I missed the boat on the custom dials when they were offered.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
orangehole said:
Your prodiver looks awesome :-! . I really think I need to buy one of these. I am just undecided on the dial color. Once again, I missed the boat on the custom dials when they were offered.
Hi Buddy,

if you want to purchse a new one from Jörg, I´d go for the silver dial...the best dial colour IMHO for this beautyB-)

Jörn

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
orangehole said:
I thought they were still available? Do you know why they were discontinued?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jseeds said:
Congrats on a great watch. Love the black dial/orange hands! Hopefully one just like it is in my future...
Hi Buddy,

you´ll never regret buying a Stowa Prodiver...it´s one of the best watches I´ve ever owned.

And I´ve owned many...B-)

Cheers from Germany

Joern

·
G-Shock Mod
13,910 Posts
rescue diver said:
7 1/4" and I think it looks very good on that;-)

Joern
wait a sec

with your wrist size, it looks like it fits great

but now (after seeing the wrist shot and knowing the numbers), i have doubt if it would fit well on smaller wrist :-S

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stockae92 said:
wait a sec

with your wrist size, it looks like it fits great

but now (after seeing the wrist shot and knowing the numbers), i have doubt if it would fit well on smaller wrist :-S
...so your wrist is smaller, Frank?:think:

Joern

·
G-Shock Mod
13,910 Posts
rescue diver said:
...so your wrist is smaller, Frank?:think:

Joern
6.5" small :-(

i like big watch, but i also hate to wear a watch that's too big

i think the diameter is fine (i wear a 47mm Seiko 300m Tuna), but the lug-to-lug size is usually what bothers me

(e.g. i can't wear hamilton 42mm chronograph or casio PRT-80 Triple Sensor cause the lug-to-lug size is too big. Seiko Marinemaster 300m auto seems to the biggest [lug-to-lug] i would go)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts