WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the email below from Stowa today:

Dear STOWA customers,

today we present to you our new Prodiver Mauritius Limited.

The dial is colored in a wonderful clear ocean blue (Pantone 304), inspired by the clear blue of the sea water. Limited to 100 pieces worldwide.

I like it.

Link below.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Mint!

Reactions: tatt169

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Has anyone here purchased this new Prodiver? Really do like the color of dial. I’m a bit on the fence regarding pricing having owned two PD models in past. In my opinion at this pricing set, feel it should have included bracelet at least when back in stock.

·
Premium Member
39,926 Posts
Nice, but looks a lot like their previous diver model to me.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I received the Mauritius Limited several weeks ago, and while I do really enjoy wearing this watch, the dial color is nothing like what Stowa shows. As shown in the OP, the dial would seem to be a mint green color, however in reality it's a powder blue (in Stowa's defense they do say Pantone 304 which is the powder blue and on their website they also call it turquoise).

In the end I'm still glad I own the watch and it's on me to do better research, but I am slightly disappointed that the dial color is so different than the promotional pictures.

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
13,281 Posts
Looks great!

I noticed that too when I was thinking of this one amd checked the Pantone. Great that they included the code as you say but quite different then what they showed.

I would also have preferred the color as rendered.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I prefer the old logo most of the time but, the new logo seems to be a good fit for this model.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I came very close to buying this Prodiver a few months ago exchanging couple emails just before new company ownership was announced. Glad you are still pleased with dial color received, but I would have been disappointed having expected what surely looked to be mint grun in published photo.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I came very close to buying this Prodiver a few months ago exchanging couple emails just before new company ownership was announced. Glad you are still pleased with dial color received, but I would have been disappointed having expected what surely looked to be mint grun in published photo.
I was initially disappointed in the color, but not enough so to return it. But if I had known about the dial color before purchasing it, I very well may not have. In any event, I will be more wary before buying Stowa again, but this is my second Stowa and I like to diversify my brands anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts