WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, yesterday my Omega mesh arrived, and I tried it on several watches. It didn't do anything for me and I almost decided to sell it. I had avoided trying it on the Prodiver because the Prodiver bracelet is so amazing and comfortable, that I couldn't imagine wearing the Prodiver with anything else. But I tried it, and WOW was I impressed! Let me say that the mesh bracelet is equally comfortable, and somehow the look just sings on the Prodiver. The mesh really emphasizes the angular case, I never imagined it would look this good :-!

I hope you agree... enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Very nice! I love the look of mesh bracelets.

·
Registered
797 Posts
|> That is sweet.

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Hi all, yesterday my Omega mesh arrived, and I tried it on several watches. It didn't do anything for me and I almost decided to sell it. I had avoided trying it on the Prodiver because the Prodiver bracelet is so amazing and comfortable, that I couldn't imagine wearing the Prodiver with anything else. But I tried it, and WOW was I impressed! Let me say that the mesh bracelet is equally comfortable, and somehow the look just sings on the Prodiver. The mesh really emphasizes the angular case, I never imagined it would look this good :-!

you're right, the mesh contrasts with the angularity, even severity, of the watch, extends the beauty. You got chamber music singing on your wrist. Hell, maybe a symphony. I want your watch! Congrats and enjoy, it's a grail in my world. (I love the orange hands against the red bezel.)

Sean

·
Registered
319 Posts
That mesh really goes good with that blocky case. Very nice.

I had to come back for a second look this evening. That watch really rocks with that band. The band it comes with in my opinion is not very attractive. THIS band looks like it belongs with the watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts