WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered one of these yesterday…can't wait.

Any complaints with the bracelet/clasp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Would have been nice to know about the winder giveaway. Oh well, I just got mine from Doxa and I'm happy. Serial 91/300, so I don't know if they haven't sold many or are just using random serials.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would have been nice to know about the winder giveaway. Oh well, I just got mine from Doxa and I'm happy. Serial 91/300, so I don't know if they haven't sold many or are just using random serials.
Did Doxa give you the $400 valentines discount? They offered it to me and Exquisite Time matched it. Watch and winder for $2090.

Still hasn't arrived.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Did Doxa give you the $400 valentines discount? They offered it to me and Exquisite Time matched it. Watch and winder for $2090.
LOL. Nope. I got nothing but the watch. Oh well, I came across some money in a weird, roundabout sort of way, so I guess it all evens out.

I'm happy with the watch. Hope you enjoy yours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Since we hijacked this thread, it's only fair to add some wrist shots now that I've got some:

View attachment 10995234

View attachment 10995250
I've got to wait until Tuesday. Ended up ordering it from Doxa. Long story. Going to be a long three days.

Thanks for posting the pics. Could you take one of the case back and bracelet clasp? Detailed photos of the 1500 bracelet are hard to come by…and it'll help to hold me over.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts