WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Select design options

301 - 320 of 427 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
she not fantastic at descriptions. you are best suited to search all he stuff from most expensive downward and there are actually a good number of them around the 170-180.00 mark.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
@oldfox are the spring bars where the wire lugs mount to the case the same size as original or did you make them wider to be proportionate with the larger case? IE, can we use the original 350 case 2 piece box steel strap adapters?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
Gentlemen, fellows in watch passion, for now, the situation is as follows: the amount collected is enough to order a prototype and the initial payment for the order of watch production (not the entire payment for the production of a batch of 250 units). Part of the amount in dollars on PayPal (from WUS members), so I do not want to convert them into rubles to pay in one payment and lose on the difference in exchange rates. Something will be paid further through PayPal. The project is alive, it is interesting to me and I will bring it to the end.
However, the project will not take place without payments from the participants.
Therefore, I ask those who are signed to the project to indicate clearly whether they want to participate or not. Because I'm counting on you, and there is no response - to the newsletter and my direct letters. If you are not ready - then write/answer me explicitly, please, I will know that I will be looking for participants again. And with honesty, you will also help the project.

I do not want the project not to be delayed, so I ask for your help:
1. If someone has friends, acquaintances who might be interested in the project, tell us about it.
2. If someone from France, Spain, Germany, Poland please write about the project in the French, Spanish, German, Polish forums - I know there is a strong watch community. Maybe other countries?
3. If you have ideas on how to involve more people in our nice project - you are welcome!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Please, keep us posted.

There are currently 96 pages of conversation in watch.ru thread. Like with every thread, most messages are irrelevant here. But discussions about different dial options might gain some interest here too.

I don't dare to translate because my russian is, umm, developing at the best and Google translate is something everyone can use.

I wish for fast development of this project. And if possible, naming the prices for possible kit?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I think that dial being a sandwich one, makes it hard to produce certain fonts.

As long as it looks like Vostok instead of Panerai knock-off, I will be happy.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Just because Panerai is more well known for it doesn't mean its their design more Vostok knocking it off. I think that's just your perception.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
That is right. Although I would appreciate more vostokesque (😁) look. Panerai just made one sort of font more known to larger public. I know it is not their font but...

Case is completely different so appearance will be way anyway different.

301 - 320 of 427 Posts