WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Citizen Promaster SST :p:p:p:p Its one bad mother!!

Gave me a good excuse to take a break from beat making on my new Native Instrument MASCHINE (love this thing) b-)

Now my Suunto has a friend (ignore the orange strap, just received this as well but onyl wanted it for the lugs. Got a Toshi strap in the making)

Will try and get some cleaner/brighter photos in the coming week

Gallery link: http://img257.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=watchamschine3.jpg

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Very cool watches!! And Maschine, do you mix house/proggressive and trance?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool watches!! And Maschine, do you mix house/proggressive and trance?
I produce drum 'n' bass and hip hop. I used to DJ dnb but iv given that up now.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I like drum n bass, sounds good through a nice system, I listen to alot of trance and house, kinda takes you away, to the future.

·
Registered
154 Posts
SST is such a great looking timepiece. Your shots look great Jimmy. I am really eyeing the SST, vascillating between the SST and the Skyhawk A/T. Not sure I can pull off the SST on my 6.5" wrist. Where did you buy yours from Jimmy? Definitely interested in hearing more. I am devouring all of the threads on here and on other sites as well as the video review on youtube.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
SST is such a great looking timepiece. Your shots look great Jimmy. I am really eyeing the SST, vascillating between the SST and the Skyhawk A/T. Not sure I can pull off the SST on my 6.5" wrist. Where did you buy yours from Jimmy? Definitely interested in hearing more. I am devouring all of the threads on here and on other sites as well as the video review on youtube.
I purchased from tictoc watches for £269 which I felt was a bargain price, and looking at there site now its back up to the usual £400 that most shops try to sell for in the UK. :-! Me thinks they may have had a price error. But they have sent me the wrong manual so im trying to chase up the right one.

One thing I gotta say - its heavy! Its actually tiring my wrist out if I wear it all day. My wrist is 7.5".

The other problem is now I have this and my Suunto I only want to collect big chunky watches! (which limits my choices)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Looks great jimmy1. I got mine about a month ago. Wear it in good health dude :-!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts