WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Prometheus S80: I want to thank.

521 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ttimbo 
#1 ·
I want to thank.

Good morning friends.

I would like to thank this forum, especially Ernie Romers, for allowing Prometheus S80 show. As a result, our project has been internationalized. We are the best and largest forum of world watches. Thanks Mr. Romers:-!.

My thanks also to Carlos, CEO of Prometheus Watch "sapcmc" for making our dream come true: to have an exclusive watch for our Spanish forum Relojistas.com. Carlos, here is a friend and my total support for whatever you need. (Going for RLJ-02 project).:-!

I would also like to thank to you who have purchased this unique watch, for you have made this possible. From relojistas.com are delighted that the Prometheus S80 has reached worldwide. Thank you all. Here you also have a friend.

We hope and wish that the watch is to your liking and you may enjoy good health. Thank you.

October 2011:

January 2012 (prototype):

November 2012:

P.S. Please forgive my English. A hug.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, a big thank you to all involved from me, too. This is a lovely timepiece, unique design, great quality and excellent value.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.