WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Might be fun ... I'll play first -

Flava Flav and U-Boat watches - when a wall clock's the way to go!

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
raymond weil hires bart giamatti.
why? beacuse he a superb character actor that does his role so well that he is seldom noticed. just like raymond weil.:-(

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
raymond weil hires bart giamatti.
why? beacuse he a superb character actor that does his role so well that he is seldom noticed. just like raymond weil.:-(
I think you mean Paul Giamatti :think:....the late Bart G was a former commissioner of Major League Baseball.....but both get cool points in my book!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Tony Soprano / Gandolfini for Rolex:

Way better than some random tennis player that will likely end up admitting to having used methamphetamine or having 47 mistresses.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Can I propose myself?

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, that's a good one - Gandolfini seems like a good fit!

I was thinking of Al Pacino for Rolex - both with plenty of laurels in the past, and resting on them now? :-d

·
Registered
676 Posts
For Vostok Amphibia - Vladimir or Vitaly Klitschko (Tough and Russian)
For Lum-Tec - Stephen Hawking (very bright)
Mk II - George W. Bush (Mk II)
For Panerai - the Papal Guards (they're not Italian, they're Swiss):-d

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Vostok Amphibia - Vladimir or Vitaly Klitschko (Tough and Russian)
For Lum-Tec - Stephen Hawking (very bright)
Mk II - George W. Bush (Mk II)
For Panerai - the Papal Guards (they're not Italian, they're Swiss):-d
Haha, some real good ones there! :-!

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
I think you mean Paul Giamatti :think:....the late Bart G was a former commissioner of Major League Baseball.....but both get cool points in my book!
that's the giamatti i was thinking of, dang fine actor.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
zenith should steal fred couples from rolex. fred couples was once considered among the finest golfers in the world and the heir to the jack nicklaus legacy. the el primero was once considered arguably the finest chrono movement in the world.
the senior tour is giving him a second chance, and zenith is now getting a second and well deserved look. fred and zenith can undergo a mutual renaisance. this would be very cool.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a pretty good idea, Devon! I used to think that (a then younger) Harrison Ford would be a shoe in for Fred Couples if Hollywood ever decided to make a biopic about him :)

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
That's a pretty good idea, Devon! I used to think that (a then younger) Harrison Ford would be a shoe in for Fred Couples if Hollywood ever decided to make a biopic about him :)
harrison could never make that swing look so effortless, his rythem is a gift!

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
tag should drop the tiger and grab michelle wie. it's just a matter of time before she learns to win and she is so very beautyful. she is elegant, athletic and classy; what more could you want.....oh yeah a winner!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Clint Eastwood and Ball Watch Company. He may already been brand Ambassador for another watch company, but he seems just perfect for the history and image of Ball.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Girard-Perregaux and Willem Dafoe - both extremely underrated despite wonderful performance(s) :-d

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seiko and Johnny Depp - versatility and range beyond compare ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
Obviously Jesse James and Sinn. :-d

Me. For Lange and Sohne cause we're both wicked cool. :-d

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Can I propose myself?
For which brand?

I will offer my services as ambassadress to Eterna. All they need do is give me a Madison and a KonTiki to model (and keep afterwards, of course), and we have a deal. How could they refuse? b-)

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Tony Soprano / Gandolfini for Rolex:

Way better than some random tennis player that will likely end up admitting to having used methamphetamine or having 47 mistresses.
And Soprano doesnt have mistresses?! :-d

1 - 20 of 37 Posts