WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got my first Breitling SuperOcean. I hope this is just the start of a long collection. I went with the Black dial SS band. Love the look. I have already had a few onlookers make a compliment. A special thanks to my AD rep Jim [modified by SnapIT]. He made the experience wonderful and was great to work with. The watch came straight from the box with all the paperwork etc... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and as always wear in good health and enjoy to the full.:-!:-!

·
Registered
6 Posts
[

I'm sorry to say that I believe your watch if fake.

The original watch has the seconds hand as a red round circle. Yours is a triangle.

that's a fake!!!!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
No, Juan, this is a full legit SuperOcean ! :rodekaart

Last years, seconds hand displayed a round lume in a red square ;
this year (Chronolog '08), seconds hand has a triangle lume in a red triangle.

You should verify such statment before posting, 'cause I guess Mjake feel deadly bad, I can imagine !! :-|

Cheers,
Brice

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
No, Juan, this is a full legit SuperOcean ! :rodekaart

Last years, seconds hand displayed a round lume in a red square ;
this year (Chronolog '08), seconds hand has a triangle lume in a red triangle.

You should verify such statment before posting, 'cause I guess Mjake feel deadly bad, I can imagine !! :-|

Cheers,
Brice
This was discussed a couple of days ago.
The new model has the arrow head hand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
True.

I hadn't noticed. I guess you start noticing these things when u buy a breitling.

Question:

I bought the older model. is there any significant difference, I bought it an authorized dealer, but I didn't pay full retail price.

another question: The 2 pins that can be adjusted in the metal bracelet, how do I adjust them? do I used a needle and push both pins at the same time ? on at a time?

thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
That's right, Juan :
first, you afford yourself a Breitling (or you're given one ;-))
then got that bug we all have here b-)
and only then you just begin to learn from the very beginning the whole story ! :-d

You bought the older model but, as far as I know, there's almost no difference with the new one, except that seconds hand. Plus : you made a real bargain ! |>

Concerning removal or adjustment of the metal bracelet, I'm afraid I'm incompetent... :-(
You should ask one of our mods, they know everything ! :-!

Cheers,
Brice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts