WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new electric blue Seamaster from the post office today. I pick it up from a fellow Watch U Seek member. I was unsure about how much I would like it when I bout it, but I could't pass up the deal.

Well, so far I love it. Now, all I have to do is figure out how to keep this without selling my TT1.;-):think:

A really quick, pretty crappy, wrist shot.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Looks great on you, jb! It's a great Omega to have in your arsenal. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Congratulations on the Seamaster. My new Speedy Pro is under the christmas tree or at least I hope that is what it is. The box is not heavy enough to be a lump of coal.:)
I woud like to have a seamaster eventually.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Congratulations! :-!

As a matter of fact, I've worn my 2255.80 to brighten up a cold dreary day today in Georgia. It always makes me :).

Fr. John+

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Damn I'm thinking of getting one near in the future but you beat me! Damn nice watch and it fits your hand. Peace ^^V wear in good health. Keep both of them. TT1 is also my dream watch.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Congratulations on the Seamaster. My new Speedy Pro is under the christmas tree or at least I hope that is what it is. The box is not heavy enough to be a lump of coal.:)
I woud like to have a seamaster eventually.

How many times have I posted in this forum that my Santa was dead since I was in 5th grade. Damn I wish I had someone to give me watches as a present instead of a tissue box.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I kick myself for selling my first and only Omega and I've got say this one really has caught my eye. Definitely a beauty!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Looks great, jb. I love the electric blue. Mine is the midsize, and I find myself staring at the face all the time...can't imagine how lost you get looking at the full size!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Looks great, jb. I love the electric blue. Mine is the midsize, and I find myself staring at the face all the time...can't imagine how lost you get looking at the full size!
Yes, the full sized dial can be mesmerizing:

Fr. John+

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I kick myself for selling my first and only Omega and I've got say this one really has caught my eye. Definitely a beauty!
I'd be happy to meet you at Casa Grande, someday, and you could see how mine looks on you. Of course, you may have already done that at an AD. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
No better feeling eh? Congrats and welcome to the club!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congrats on the Seamaster! Nice watch, love the dial.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Very nice, JB. Even like the name. Seamaster. Got a nice ring to it...not pretentious, just the facts. Yep, nice watch. Only way mine's getting 1000 feet deep is if it accidentally goes over the side. Without me, I hope....b-)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts