WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a Provider with white dial the seller says it's an early model with a low production # is this true The only ones I see on stowas web site are black and orange, he said he purchased in march 06? Any truth to this?

Thanks Happy 4th everyone

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd think so. These guys just hit the market this year, so its going to have a low serial number. As for the white dial, it was probably a special order that will go into regular production sometime soon.

If you use the search feature on this board, you would find the pics of this watch when it first came out and all the comments on it.

--avp

S

·
0 Posts
I never heard of a white dialed Prodiver, what luminous compound is used with the white dial ? My advice would be to mail Jörg and ask him !

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yes, there is a white dial prodriver. Pictures from the owner have been posted several times on this forum.

S

·
0 Posts
Right, can´t remember all designs:roll:

Here´s the same pic Jörg mailed me and he just got another 6 white dials in. So there will be some more white dialed Prodivers in the future!

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Well when Jorg originally announced the Prodiver, you could specially order whatever color dial you wanted if you preordered. I am sure there were some crazy colors made in the initial run. I believe there are still some odd colors remaining if you ask about them. I really like that Limette color made with the black hands! The melon color looks great too. I think an all white dial using the same hands but have them blued steel would look amazing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts