WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got their hands on one of these yet? I ordered one of the limited edition the other day hopefully be here soon. Excited to see it in person. I had a seiko samurai at one time and regret letting it go. I always wished it was bronze maybe this one will help my bronze addiction.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Interesting. Is that a jumping sandwich day or smoothly advancing? The day runs counterclockwise...sorta strange.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IDK not sure curious to find out soon. I just like the maroon dial . I think it will look amazing once it develops patina.

·
Registered
36,285 Posts

·
Registered
36,285 Posts
Mine is shipping this weekend so we’ll see. I’m excited to see bronze with drilled lugs.
Here ya go...bronze with drilled lugs

BTW, this got sent back to the China factory by US Customs the first time, they resent it. Took almost a month to receive it. Just sayin'.

And my Steel cased on steel bracelet San Martin 62mas does Not have drilled lugs.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
My bronze and steel MM300 have drilled lugs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love that MM300! Not sure my small wrist will accommodate it. I guess as long as it looks good I could use it as a weapon.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
That's super nice! I really like how WR are accommodating on customizations. Considering a lumed date wheel for my next.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
I think you're right. WR watches seems to be a clearinghouse for a group of related brands, probably from the same or similar factories. I've found that they will switch and swap stuff within a brand but not across. For example, I couldn't get a Proxima MM300 bezel in full BGW9 installed on my San Martino MM300.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts