WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale one big juicy IWC Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire (IW326801)!

$3500.00

I’m a very fortunate man, my wife bought me this for Christmas but unfortunately it was not meant to be. I have a new venture ahead of me and it’s no place for an automatic watch. We are talking years of roughing it.

I wear my watches but I don’t mistreat them. She has some superficial scratches on her high polished bezel and the side of her case. I tried my best to capture those blemishes but it was difficult. So understand I am literally trying to catch her at her absolute worst angles to be completely transparent.

It’s an authentic IWC Spitfire that comes with the original paperwork, price tag, booklet, and warranty card (Dated December 2019). Everything is shown in the pictures below.

This is the first year, I believe the first model, IWC put the 32110 Calibre in. If that matters to you.

This watch keeps phenomenal time. For me, it consistently lost 1 to 1.5 seconds a day while on the wrist; and gained 3/4 to 1 full second over night when left crown up.

Let me add that she charges (builds a strong power reserve) very quickly and the quick date functionality should not be underestimated. She’s a pleasure.

If you want specs: IW326801-Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire

Is the warranty transferable? I’m not sure. Would they ask you for an ID? I’d hope not, but I did find some people discussing here:

I threw in one of her sexier angles but most of these I tried to capture her at worst. She didn’t appreciate, she wouldn’t work with me. ;)

The strap is comfortable and structurally fine. It has years left in it but it doesn’t look pleasant on its interior. It just didn’t hold up back there. So you’ll likely want to replace it with something else.

I can’t exaggerate how difficult it was to capture some of these blemishes. Some pictures may have lint or dust that appear to be a scratch, such as the picture of the back of the case. There are no scratches on the back of the case.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Allow me to add, I have sold several watches here before as well as eBay under username: mrwazoosh1t

Everything done on PayPal.

THANK YOU AGAIN.
Danny

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in trades at all?
Hi,

I apologize for not responding sooner, I do not intend to trade the watch. I love the watch. I am selling it because my job assignment is changing and I prefer not shelve an expensive timepiece in my closet for a few years.

Daniel

Reactions: evlkoala

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Bump!