WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SORRY FOLKS - I've decided to keep the Laguna for now. Seller's remorse!

The herd clearing continues. This week I am offering both of my Halios watches. The first is a blue dial/blue bezel Laguna. The watch is about 90% - with some desk diving scuffs and dings - and the sale includes the watch, two leather straps (one Worn&Wound in black and the other appears to be homemade with blue stitching to match the dial. I've just noticed that this one has dried and split but will include it anyway) and a couple of Zulu straps. Service history is unknown. The second watch is a Tropik-B with grey dial (now SOLD). This is being sold as a complete kit. Watch is 95% with a couple of light desk diving scuffs. Please refer to the photos of both watches below. I have tried to capture their imperfections as accurately as possible:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

Laguna - no longer available:

I am asking $600 USD OBRO shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US.

Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Material property Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory Fashion accessory Bracelet Jewellery Glasses Metal Metal Steel Watch Strap Metal Fashion accessory Watch accessory Watch Material property Strap Fashion accessory Rectangle Watch Watch accessory Strap Wrist Material property Finger Gadget Metal Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Please excuse my terrible photography!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Halios Laguna Blue dial and bezel and Halios Tropik-B Grey dial

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in the Laguna. After giving it some thought, I've decided to keep the watch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts