WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking about it, I know I know. The time has come, however, and I finally pulled the trigger on a Prodiver. Specifically asked for an all black Seatime bezel, rather than the std two tone bezel seen at the online shop.
Jorg told me this would not be a problem via email (which was in response to my e-mail in under an hour!).

Now the terrible part - waiting for the darn thing to arrive.
From what I've heard, the tur-around time is pretty quick - I'm hoping by Friday so I can wear it out to Monterey this weekend.

I will post pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Congrats ,

You will love it .......until then here is a pic of my old one .........just sold it to pay for a Blue One ;-) ;-)

Cheers,
Vic :)

R

·
0 Posts
opava5 said:
I've been talking about it, I know I know. The time has come, however, and I finally pulled the trigger on a Prodiver. Specifically asked for an all black Seatime bezel, rather than the std two tone bezel seen at the online shop.
Jorg told me this would not be a problem via email (which was in response to my e-mail in under an hour!).

Now the terrible part - waiting for the darn thing to arrive.
From what I've heard, the tur-around time is pretty quick - I'm hoping by Friday so I can wear it out to Monterey this weekend.

I will post pics when it arrives.
You're going to be awfully, awfully happy. Prepare as best you can. --redstart

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Victor:

It was the this photo that pushed me over the edge. Seriously, it is the wall paper on my home laptop.
Beautiful shot and my personal inspiration.

Victor Boyd said:
Congrats ,

You will love it .......until then here is a pic of my old one .........just sold it to pay for a Blue One ;-) ;-)

Cheers,
Vic :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts