WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does anyone knows the link to the manual of this watch? i have searched as much as I could but did not find even the least amount of info for this watch. like one cant even say what does this watch show in barometer etc screen.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You could also ask member "T. Wong" as he also has this watch:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f296/new-pulsar-ab-metal-body-arrives-sedi-here-571913.html

cheers, Sedi :)
thanks a lot. can anyone tell me the caliber number of this watch? so I can find its manual online.because I don't have this watch at present. after reading its manual than I will decide if this watch is what I need.

i emailed pulsar people but they did not reply. someone was claiming that pulsar may not "own" this watch so it is not even displayed on their website? if it is true than how come pulsar let this watch use their name?

I mean this watch is one real beauty ,but I need atleast casio level Abc functionality too in my watch.

·
Registered
63 Posts
also does anyone have the freestyle shark altimeter watch? it is my second choice after pulsar .
here is the watch

Freestyle Men'S 101180 Killer Shark Altimeter Baromter Compass Time Date Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

has anyone used this watch? and how accurate are this watch,s sensors if anyone here used it .
The module is W880. I do not own the watch and have not used it so I can not help you there. Here is a link to the module.

http://www.pulsarwatches-europe.com/Instruction/Download/W880_E

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
i emailed pulsar people but they did not reply. someone was claiming that pulsar may not "own" this watch so it is not even displayed on their website?
IMHO that's nonsense - of course it's a genuine Pulsar and Pulsar is owned by Seiko. The model is probably no longer made that's why it's no longer on the website.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
also does anyone have the freestyle shark altimeter watch? it is my second choice after pulsar .
here is the watch

Freestyle Men'S 101180 Killer Shark Altimeter Baromter Compass Time Date Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

has anyone used this watch? and how accurate are this watch,s sensors if anyone here used it .
I haven't owned it but IMO it's no real alternative to the PS7001 - I like the PS7001 not mainly because of the functions but because it is one of the not-so-many digital watches with a steel case, standard lugs and a screwback case - that's a rare combination nowadays (used to be much more common about 20 yrs ago).

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts