WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello all, I am a first time user with a question.
I am looking for this specific Pulsar watch from the 80s or early 90s. This was my late father's watch and I would like to find it again
All I can read on the back is Water resistant, japan,10 bar movement.

Thank you all for trying to help!

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
12,914 Posts
Welcome to WUS.
Great that you are looking for that specific watch. I just got my first Pulsar RAF just a few months ago. Pretty sharp watch.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It looks very much like a PJ6034X1 to me, although the one in your photo seems to have a lighter coloured dial. Pulsar do tend to have variations in hands, indices and dial colour with each model. This is the closest one I can find. For the sentimental value alone, I hope you find one :)

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I think Leastonh's suggestion is spot on. The image he used looks like a render and those always look different from the real thing, which could explain the dial color looking different.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I think Leastonh's suggestion is spot on. The image he used looks like a render and those always look different from the real thing, which could explain the dial color looking different.
Yes, renders are often quite a bit different to the real thing. Fingers crossed it's the right one and there are some available somewhere. Watches with sentimental value are important.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts