WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always loved my pumpkin since nothing else really looks like it (I love the black ones too, but the orange is unmistakeable), but adding the Omega mesh gives it a look unlike any other. I get a ton of compliments - no one else wears their diver on mesh. Just a great original look and comfortable too. Lovin' it.

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
Looks fantastic! And I completely agree, the Omega mesh is supremely comfortable! Here it is on my 2255.80 :)

·
Premium Member
7,545 Posts
That looks great! |> The OEM mesh is a must have. It works so well with so many watches.

BTW, if you turn the two lengths inside out from how they are now, it will be a better match to the PO's looks, IMO. The two sides are very different, with the other side being more flat and planar, if that makes sense. I see the reverse side as being the "outside," and the side you have facing up right now as being the "inside." I think the other side facing up makes the bracelet feel a bit chunkier and more substantial. It also looks more "high-end" and befitting of a watch like the PO, and a lot less like the ubiquitous forty dollar aftermarket mesh bracelets. In the end, it's up to you. It's a fantastic bracelet however you decide to wear it. :)

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
The PO looks great on that mesh - no question.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dixan, thanks for your note. Honestly I would never have noticed the difference in the two sides of the mesh. I had it switched out last week and it looks that much better. What great attention to detail you got out of my picture. Thanks again for the input. Looking even better now.

That looks great! |> The OEM mesh is a must have. It works so well with so many watches.

BTW, if you turn the two lengths inside out from how they are now, it will be a better match to the PO's looks, IMO. The two sides are very different, with the other side being more flat and planar, if that makes sense. I see the reverse side as being the "outside," and the side you have facing up right now as being the "inside." I think the other side facing up makes the bracelet feel a bit chunkier and more substantial. It also looks more "high-end" and befitting of a watch like the PO, and a lot less like the ubiquitous forty dollar aftermarket mesh bracelets. In the end, it's up to you. It's a fantastic bracelet however you decide to wear it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts