WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to buy this watch but the seller tells me it runs but it stops somethimes the price is 100 euro
i like the watch but what should i do?

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
i want to buy this watch but the seller tells me it runs but it stops somethimes the price is 100 euro
i like the watch but what should i do?

Follow this man's advice! You could not ask for a better man to get the best advice from. That's a promise! He's helped me out and gone above and beyond when he certainly didn't have to. I consider him a friend and perhaps the most knowledgeable one on the forum concerning 3133's.

There is almost never a time when a president Yeltsin chronograph is not up for sale/auction, and many are in unworn condition. I would wait a spend an extra 50eur rather than have to get this piece serviced. Plus, there's a stain on the case.

Reactions: jaapaap

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is almost never a time when a president Yeltsin chronograph is not up for sale/auction, and many are in unworn condition. I would wait a spend an extra 50eur rather than have to get this piece serviced. Plus, there's a stain on the case.

Thanx for the advice! I did not buy the watch and look further and maby spend a few euros more for a better one..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Follow this man's advice! You could not ask for a better man to get the best advice from. That's a promise! He's helped me out and gone above and beyond when he certainly didn't have to. I consider him a friend and perhaps the most knowledgeable one on the forum concerning 3133's.
Thanx i did... better ask before buying :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts