WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Chronomaster UK happens to have one of the last few pieces of BNIB Sinn U1 White Limited Edition in stock, but they do not ship out of the country due to Sinn territorial agreements. Does anyone know if possibly exceptions could be made for such limited edition pieces? If so, how do I go about talking to Neil about it? I've been looking for the white for quite a while now, and would really, really like to get this piece for my collection.

I'm in Singapore by the way. If anyone could suggest a way to get this working I'd be really really grateful.

Cheers!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Find a friend in the UK who could be your mailing address, and have Neil ship there. Then have the friend ship to you.
Or get a plane ticket :)

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,200 Posts
Maybe you could work a deal with The Hour Glass. As an AD they could purchase and transfer the watch from Neil and resell it to you. It's worth asking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. I've even had an offer from a fellow local offering to bring back the watch for me since he's in the UK now. But I haven't really had much experience shopping online and especially not something of this value. Do you guys have any tips on safety and shipping which would be useful?

Cheers. By the way, if anyone has other suggestions on how to get the watch to my country please do share them with me.

Thanks all.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Let your friend ship it back to you. He can buy it and have it hipped to his address in UK.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Neil from chronomaster is literally 10 minutes away from my house. If the watch is definitely still available I'd be able to pick up the watch and ship it to you. The only problem is you don't know me from Adam. Apart from that maybe your friend in the uk could sort something out.

The offers there anyway.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,200 Posts
This thread has a happy ending and is being closed.

As always, thanks everyone for their helpful advise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.