WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
I am new to this site so I apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong section or if this topic has already been covered extensively. I am looking to purchase a new watch soon, which I will be wearing while I attend college. I am looking to purchase a swiss made automatic watch, preferably in the $500 - $1200 range. I live in Northeastern Vermont where there aren't many stores that carry such watches.
From the research I've done so far, it seems that most would agree that it is safe to purchase watches from Amazon.com, as long as the watch is sold directly by Amazon and not a third party seller. I am wondering if this is true and what others experiences have been with purchasing watches from Amazon. Granted, I am looking at a Tissot or Movado, not a something like a Rolex or Zenith. Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
It's safe to go with Amazon.Others are Ashford.com,WatchMann.com,JomaShop....Good luck.....:-!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
From the buyer's perspective, Amazon is probably the best grey-market seller out there. As long as the watch is sold directly from Amazon, you get a no-questions-asked warranty, an absurdly good return policy, and generally excellent customer service. Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just bought my Omega PO thru Amazon, buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
If you have 1k, take a hard look at Stowa. You probably won't find better value...

·
Registered
185 Posts
It is safe. I purchased a watch last Monday, got a shipping confirmation email on Wednesday and received it the next day (Thursday). They also included custom duties with the total price so I didn't have to pay for anything when I got the watch. You have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts