WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - Considering adding the Doxa Military in black PVD to my collecton which includes SUB750T Pro, Omega Seamaster Pro, O Speedmaster Pro, Seiko Black Monster, Marathon 2003 SAR on stainless, Tag, and other non-notables.

Never bought a black steel watch before, but I do like the look of the Military. Anyone care to share experiences, pros v cons?

I love my SUB750T... probably daily wear it 2 to 1 over all my others, Omegas included. (... Oh, but I do love that Speedy Pro though... so perfect.) :thanks

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hi guys - Considering adding the Doxa Military in black PVD to my collecton which includes SUB750T Pro, Omega Seamaster Pro, O Speedmaster Pro, Seiko Black Monster, Marathon 2003 SAR on stainless, Tag, and other non-notables.

Never bought a black steel watch before, but I do like the look of the Military. Anyone care to share experiences, pros v cons?

I love my SUB750T... probably daily wear it 2 to 1 over all my others, Omegas included. (... Oh, but I do love that Speedy Pro though... so perfect.) :thanks
Hi Tom, please read this thread about member's experience with the military SUB750T: https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=29023

cheers
Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.