WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2861 - 2880 of 3150 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hello Friends.

Can you give me some help with this Komandirskie? I've used mroatman's website to confirm some of the details on the hands (I love those necktie hands!) and dial but as always, I appreciate your input as I may have missed something.
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I like it.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hello can someone give me the Part#'S for these two watches so I can label them correctly, thank you so much, James
Watch Analog watch Silver Finger Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Measuring instrument Finger
h, James.
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
3,436 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Thank you so much Mario, I hope you are doing well my friend, have a great day sir, James.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Anyone knows anything about this 17 jewels Poljot? The seller can't say much.

I actually founf a very similar Sportivnie on MrOatman's site:

Could it be it's the same watch just named Poljot for export?

·
Registered
5,223 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
exactly. Great watch. Get it!
Unfortunately some ** was quicker than me - even though I didn't wait a lot. Here's hoping he doesn't pay in 3 days and I can get the Poljot (he wants the whole lot with some dumb watches), but tough luck... I don't know, some people sleep on the classifieds, I wasn't even that late with my offer....

·
Registered
645 Posts
I came across this Raketa, which looks promising, but not completely sure about the crown, and also not sure if these could also come with a 2609A. @mroatman has one but with a 2609B and hard for me to tell from his photo if I have the right crown:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
I came across this Raketa, which looks promising, but not completely sure about the crown, and also not sure if these could also come with a 2609A. @mroatman has one but with a 2609B and hard for me to tell from his photo if I have the right crown:

Crown replaced. The rest is fine.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Crown replaced. The rest is fine.
Thanks as always for your tireless attention :)

I have one general question about Raketa export watches. For those, did they use English markings on the movement (number of jewels etc) similar to Poljots or did Raketa use the same domestic movements with Cryllic markings? Similarly, were any markings on the case cover if applicable in English?

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Thanks as always for your tireless attention :)

I have one general question about Raketa export watches. For those, did they use English markings on the movement (number of jewels etc) similar to Poljots or did Raketa use the same domestic movements with Cryllic markings? Similarly, were any markings on the case cover if applicable in English?
Raketa did not use English (except on the dials). Maybe there were some models with English but I do not recall.Completely different from Poljot.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Raketa did not use English (except on the dials). Maybe there were some models with English but I do not recall.Completely different from Poljot.
Thanks. Given that's the case let me please submit the following for your opinion.

Attachments

2861 - 2880 of 3150 Posts