WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3141 - 3150 of 3150 Posts

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Hi! Me again...

After finding the Soyuz for my husband, I sort of want a watch of my own now. I'm afraid this could be addicting...

My question is : was there ever a green "linen" Raketa produced or is this a franken?

Thank you once again! This forum is fantastic! :)

View attachment 16129967 View attachment 16129982
I wish I can say for sure but early 90s and 2000s watches are hard to verify. So only guessing that it is a ‘maybe’. They made plenty of colors in the 90s. Here is just a sample. Based on what I see (Russian made dial and Soviet made movement) it can be an early 90s watch. Not a rare variation so if you like it and the price is right get it. Why not?
2nd image shows a similar watch (I was looking for the dial/hands/case combination that is similar to yours)
Font Body jewelry Badge Electric blue Jewellery
Brown Watch White Clock Analog watch

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wish I can say for sure but early 90s and 2000s watches are hard to verify. So only guessing that it is a ‘maybe’. They made plenty of colors in the 90s. Here is just a sample. Based on what I see (Russian made dial and Soviet made movement) it can be an early 90s watch. Not a rare variation so if you like it and the price is right get it. Why not?
2nd image shows a similar watch (I was looking for the dial/hands/case combination that is similar to yours)
Thank you so much Odessa! I really like the colour, so I have made an offer. Let's see what comes of it. :)

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Thank you Odessa, and what do you think about the second one ? Seems original to you ?
not at all. Fake of the worst quality. I would appreciate at least the matching hands were used (why the seconds hand is yellow???). This was put with a fake dial and whatever hands were available. Bad. Probably the cheapest late Zim inside. Nothing to do with Shturmanskie.

·
Registered
4 Posts
not at all. Fake of the worst quality. I would appreciate at least the matching hands were used (why the seconds hand is yellow???). This was put with a fake dial and whatever hands were available. Bad. Probably the cheapest late Zim inside. Nothing to do with Shturmanskie.
Thank you a lot, I got an offer at 90€ for the Raketa, I’m looking on eBay if it’s a good price or no, thanks again for the help!

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
This is an interesting Slava, supposedly NOS very late Soviet Fridge design ca very late 80s, or 90, 91. Appreciate all comments, and would like to know what this is worth if legit. Many thanks!
Passport has the right style. Date in the passport is 1990. The watch is right except for the replaced Seconds hand (it is too red and too short). The rest looks new and right. Not sure how come the hand is replaced. Maybe original got damaged during a service.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Passport has the right style. Date in the passport is 1990. The watch is right except for the replaced Seconds hand (it is too red and too short). The rest looks new and right. Not sure how come the hand is replaced. Maybe original got damaged during a service.
Well "NOS" in this hobby can often really be "NQR" (Not Quite Right) :rolleyes: Thanks!

3141 - 3150 of 3150 Posts