WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1361 - 1365 of 1365 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hello comrades, need your help again. I bought this sekonda and I would like to know if everything looks OK, or I need to start sourcing any original parts like crown.
The watch came in working condition, with the only problem being that in order to set the time you needed to hold the crown out and turn.
But then I opened the case back to check the movement and since that the crown stayed fixed in the setting time position and cannot be turned in either direction.
So unfortunately the watch needs a service which was due anyway but I didn't have time to enjoy it even a little.
Thanks for any input.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I can't clearly see the side view, there is a slim chance that the crown might be incorrect but can't be positive about it. Other than that, I think you found a nice one :)

The issue you experience is due to part # 445 (Setting Lever Spring) being broken, very common on this caliber.

Original spares usually go for outrageously high prices on evilbay and the likes, but luckily the same part for the 3133 caliber is compatible -easily available at a fraction of the cost.
Haven't personally tried it yet, but the information came to me from possibly the most trustworthy source around.

1361 - 1365 of 1365 Posts