WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

Not quite sure where to post this so I am posting it to my favourite section on WUS. Aside from all the awesome content here I am looking for some brilliant watch blogs for my reader. Two awesome ones I follow are aBlogToRead.com and Hodinkee but I would some of your suggestions? Know there must be a gem I have yet to have heard of.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi Guys.

Not quite sure where to post this so I am posting it to my favourite section on WUS. Aside from all the awesome content here I am looking for some brilliant watch blogs for my reader. Two awesome ones I follow are aBlogToRead.com and Hodinkee but I would some of your suggestions? Know there must be a gem I have yet to have heard of.

Any suggestions?
Ones I write for ;)

WatchOtaku - Home

Watch Reviews @ WatchReport.com

Tlex is incredible:

OceanicTime

Start from those!

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Cool! Just save the links. Great idea, glad you asked!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Thanks for the mention, much appreciated. Unfortunately i don't have that much time to participate on forums anymore, but I do read :) Only very few will probably remember, but I once was moderator of this Omega forum (in 2000/2001 I think).

Anyway, thanks. For the Speedmaster enthusiasts I think this page on my blog is the most interesting one:
It's Speedy Tuesday! Fratello Watches

Although I also blog about other brands, Omega is the one I am very passionate about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts