WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new MT-G 1500A - I love it...but I have haven't figured out how to get it to beep when I cycle from one mode to the next. My old MT-G 900 did this...it's very helpful audio feedback. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Welcome to WUS!

Thread moved to main forum for better coverage.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I have a new MT-G 1500A - I love it...but I have haven't figured out how to get it to beep when I cycle from one mode to the next. My old MT-G 900 did this...it's very helpful audio feedback. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
welcome to the forum. hope you stay for a while and share some pictures of your new watch. i checked the manual for the mtg1500. i see references to a beeper for the alarm and for entering configuration modes and hourly signals. but, i don't see any reference to beeping between modes, nor a 'mute' function (which would silence the mode-change beep). so it seems that this watch may not have that feature! interesting omission (?) on casio's part.

regards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much for the effort; I still haven't figured it out... at this point I'm guessing the 'function beep' is an omission by Casio... although I'm hoping that someone in this community might still be able to figure it out. Lots of cool discussions here!

Anyway, I have taken a few pictures and plan to write a review. Thanks again.

Orion69

1 - 4 of 4 Posts