WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some bracelet for my Sector 600 Automatic. I have a nato on at the moment. Because it is not a Rolex I would not like to spent fortunes in it but naturally want to have good looking which I can trust to. I don't like mesh and it could be quite heavy duty. Any good suggestions? I would like to buy it online or from the Ebay too. I liked a Wathcadoo which I found from Ebay but they did not deliver to Finland.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Wow i am surprised they wont ship to Finland:(
Have you tried the Band Fever bracelet? A bit ceaper too but has a butterfly clasp instead of the 'diver' style clasp.
Hope this helps
Chris

·
Banned
829 Posts
If you get stuck, I'll buy from watchadoo and forward to you, PM me if you like :)

Steve.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I usually start with Hadley Roma on ebay to find a source. Strappedfortime carries them, along with lots of other vendors. The two HR bracelets it bought were solid-- an oyster and a jubilee. There are plenty of stainless bracelets out there, but since I can't handle them before I order, I prefer to buy a brand I recognize.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I usually start with Hadley Roma on ebay to find a source. Strappedfortime carries them, along with lots of other vendors. The two HR bracelets it bought were solid-- an oyster and a jubilee. There are plenty of stainless bracelets out there, but since I can't handle them before I order, I prefer to buy a brand I recognize.
I just bought a Hadley Roma from Strappedfortime off da Bay and a BandFever from them through da Bay. Both very nice, quality bands.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for everyone. I am quite sure that I am going to buy one from BandFever. Looks nice, the price is right and it should be good quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts