WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any quartz movements out there where the maker put some effort into to making it nice to look at. The only one I can think of is Seiko and the 9F but beyond that the pickings are pretty slim. I know the Oysterquartz is going to be mentioned but to me the thing is ugly.

Any other contenders for a good looking quartz movement

Automotive lighting Jewellery Font Art Circle
\
Watch Analog watch Automotive tire Font Rim

·
Registered
9,139 Posts

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
This one is too, but adding a display case back would probably triple the thickness so . . .

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Sorry, but putting cotes de geneve stripes on a quartz module still doesn’t make it pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: chas58

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Sorry, but putting cotes de geneve stripes on a quartz module still doesn’t make it pretty.
As it doesn't for many a mechanical movement, of course!

The Breitling is head-scratching. I thought it was a handwinder for a split sec until I saw the battery cover (hey, it does have 23 jewels, like a old handwinder...)

·
Registered
10,020 Posts
The Breitling is head-scratching. I thought it was a handwinder for a split sec until I saw the battery cover (hey, it does have 23 jewels, like a old handwinder...)
I wonder if the B-ling caliber 69 has the highest jewel count of any quartz movement. Compare its 23 to the 9F's 9 jewels, though the 69 is a rattrapante.

·
Registered
736 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts