WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1041 - 1060 of 1089 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
what is the attachement for ? It doesnt show the address where it is linked to so that makes it `unsafe` for me to click on.
If it is a picture just upload it in the message by using the `upload image `symbol which is 3rd from the right in the bar above the reply message box.
I saw this a lot in other threads, it is (was) only a bug here on WUS these days. Nothing to worry about and I assume that the poster did initially see his attachment (it will certainly be a picture).

Ah and while I'm here anyway I can leave a picture also:

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Cheers
Bernd

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,044 ·
what is the attachement for ? It doesnt show the address where it is linked to so that makes it `unsafe` for me to click on.
If it is a picture just upload it in the message by using the `upload image `symbol which is 3rd from the right in the bar above the reply message box.

Thnks!

Let me try a guess....

Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Clock

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
The most impressive aspect of this watch's evolution is the maker's enormous self-restraint/discipline to keep it ALL black and white. Not a single red/yellow/orange/etc anywhere. Given today's watch fashion trends, it is rather unbelievable. I just ordered one for that reason.

heb

- - - Updated - - -

The most impressive aspect of this watch's evolution is the maker's enormous self-restraint/discipline to keep it ALL black and white. Not a single red/yellow/orange/etc anywhere. Given today's watch fashion trends, it is rather unbelievable. I just ordered one for that reason.

heb

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,055 ·
Thanks John! Let me the you that it was not easy, not easy at all.
Shipping today. I'll send you the tracking number this evening.
Paolo

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks John! Let me the you that it was not easy, not easy at all.
Shipping today. I'll send you the tracking number this evening.
Paolo

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Providing I will reach a minimum number of orders, I'll make a limited edition for UPS pilots only. Here the base back tests.
If of interest email me. [email protected]
View attachment 13458047
That is super cool. I imagine if UPS pilots get those, a number of other freight and passenger lines and military aviation units will want their own too. You may have created a monster. As one of the "braves" from the first order, I'm happy to see the appeal of this amazing watch spread.

1041 - 1060 of 1089 Posts