WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1081 - 1086 of 1086 Posts

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
I saw it on Kickstarter. I was wondering what would happen after it didn’t get funded. If it’s still planned to be 16mm thick and around 3k, I can’t pull it off. So I’ll watch vicariously through you guys in the forum when it comes out:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I’m out for this one too!

Sent from my flat 6.5” wrist.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I saw it on Kickstarter. I was wondering what would happen after it didn’t get funded. If it’s still planned to be 16mm thick and around 3k, I can’t pull it off. So I’ll watch vicariously through you guys in the forum when it comes out:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a nice piece but, agree with @Neiko0501, $3k is far too rich for how things are in the current market. I found them on Kickstarter and see they fell way short of their funding goals which is a pity but I'd be curious to hear if there's a plan to come back to Kickstarter. I noticed the left-handed alignment of the chrono pushers which are a nice touch. I recently bought a Sinn EZM13 and really enjoy the chrono functionality from the left side.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just found this thread. I fly the airshow circuit and you’ve built a watch that makes my Breitling Navitimer seem redundant. A brilliant looking piece and exactly what’s needed. The high altitude engineering work is a masterpiece. Great credit to you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Paolorange, let me wish you all the luck in this thread too :)

I find the endeavour well worth pursuing, and if I can make a suggestion: how about an inner bezel, either with 60min count-up (as is on the dash-chronos) or 60min count-down, and as a third option, 12h scale for a second time-zone.
Basicly always the same watch: case, dial, hands, colour - only the bezel-scale as the option :)

I believe that you would easily sell the minimum required quantity for production ;-)
Great suggestions, and I might add, as thin as practical.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks great! And I'm not into chronographs that I usually find hard to read but this is nice!
Have any of you guys seen the Sinn 717??

1081 - 1086 of 1086 Posts