WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I saw a very old Russian pocket watch for sale, but I need to know more about it before I shed out the cash. Here is an image of the caseback inscription and the movement. I would also like to know its rough value and age. The watch dial is in a poor condition.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,629 Posts
Hi folks,

I saw a very old Russian pocket watch for sale, but I need to know more about it before I shed out the cash. Here is an image of the caseback inscription and the movement. I would also like to know its rough value and age. The watch dial is in a poor condition.

Thanks
I've never seen one like this before. Obviously the movement is Swiss (note the distinctive Lepine bridgework), but I've never seen key-wind and key-set for the Russian market. I would guess this was not from one of the major companies.

The name 'Telefon' is strange :-S but it may offer some clue to the age of this watch.

21 ligne is a very big calibre. You won't have any difficulty working on that ;-)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi folks,

Thanks
There are two of these on the bay at the moment by a polish seller. The logo on the back of one of them looks a bit like Favre-Brandt. Brandt was the founder of the Omega label.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts