WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've currently narrowed the want list for my first Breitling to a Seawolf with a blue dial. I like the large size (44mm), the Ti and the color.:-! Next would probably be the Heritage in blue (though that black one also sets me to drooling). First the tool watch, then the dressier one.
My question is about the differences between the SO, the Steelfish and the Seawolf. I've checked the Breitling site and think they're all great looking watches without many discernible differences (though I could be wrong on this), I just wanted to be sure that the Seawolf would be the largest (most tool watch-like) of the three, and the only one of the three in Ti. (My preferences: large size, coupled with Ti, w/ the blue dial).
I'd also prefer an auto, but hey, how can an Emergency not be on the list at some future date?
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just went through this decision, (Seawolf, SO, SOS). I would encourage you to visit an AD to view the watches in person. I had a very different opinion of the three watches after I saw them together, as compared to viewing them only on the web. To confuse myself further, I found I liked the Seawolf dial on the SOS bracelet/case, with the SO's military indices.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I agree. Have to go look in person.
Good advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts