WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! Guys.
I have a question to ask about the FEDEX delivery.
My airman 2801 has been shipped out on 9th this month and it is estimated to be delivered by 20th. Is this usual shipping time? because I usually get the stuff within 4-5 days from Europe to Australia. I know it is in the middle of Easter holiday however it seems to be little bit longer than usual. Did anyone have similar experience?

P.S. How do you put the picture under the your user name? I just don't have a clue.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I usually count on a couple of weeks...Fedex acts as a clearinghouse for customs (therefore streamlining the customs process and they usually send you a charge on the back end (in a couple of weeks from getting your watch). Are you in the continental US?

·
Registered
520 Posts
P.S. How do you put the picture under the your user name? I just don't have a clue.
Regarding the picture; go to "User CP" above, look "Settings & Options" and click on "Edit Avatar" then upload a picture that you want to represent you on the forums (that's your avatar)

Cheers

·
Registered
453 Posts
#69 arrived yesterday in Oman.

It was shipped on the 9th and estimated delivery was for 20th.

I think that the time estimate is a worst case scenario.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
#69 arrived yesterday in Oman.

It was shipped on the 9th and estimated delivery was for 20th.

I think that the time estimate is a worst case scenario.

Lucky you got yours already. I am just getting anxious about it after waiting for several months. Hopefully it will get here next week. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts