WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -

On Stowa's online order form, there are two choices for payment type: "Pre-Payment" and "PayPal". Can any of you explain what the differences are between them? I haven't gotten past that step in the order process yet.

Thanks,
Steven

S

·
0 Posts
I think that pre-payment is meant for MO orders only:

Quote: If you want to be sure that you can receive a watch in April 2007 please order and make a deposit of Euro 50.- and we will confirm your order. The rest of the amount you can pay when we inform you about the exactly delivery date.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Paypal allows you to send money to anyone with an e'mail account,
It is better if you have an account, as you can link it to a bank account or a credit/debit card.

However there are also disadvantages... phishing emails asking you to update your A/C details. but on the whole Paypal is usually OK especially if you are buying on the 'bay. Other vendors such as Arcihmede also can be paid via Paypal

Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts