WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at either a blue limited edition or the gmt. I have tried on a phantom but have not seen the blue version in person. Does anyone here have one and if so have you been happy with it? Also will this watch hold it's value over time. Thanks!

Dan

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am looking at either a blue limited edition or the gmt. I have tried on a phantom but have not seen the blue version in person. Does anyone here have one and if so have you been happy with it? Also will this watch hold it's value over time. Thanks!

Dan
Why does everyone think the BR03-92 blue is a limited edition??? I had one. It retails for $4k, I sold it for $2100. If that's any help. I miss it. Great watch.

It's not a numbered limited edition!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Only the BR01's are limited. The BR03's are not. Some dealers/sellers try to market them as limited but its just a bunch of BS.

·
Registered
163 Posts
True, the BR 03-92 Blue and Phantom are not numbered limited editions. However, Bell & Ross considers them "Limited Production" models. They are carefully allocated and not as readily available as the standard BR 03 models. From what I hear, production of these special versions is likely to cease in the near future. . . Only time will tell!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts