WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a new Omega yet ag, however, being cursed with small wrists, I am forced to look for smaller case diameter. I was killing time on AuthenticWatches.com and saw a 36mm Railmaster by the number os 2504.52, yet it is non-existent on Omega's site.

If I go to my Authorized Dealer is he going to laugh at me for ordering a non-existent model? I don't want to go grey.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
He should be able to order it for you. It appears in the 2007 Omega Master Catalogue that all authorised dealers should have. I have the 36mm AquaTerra, but the Railmaster is a fantastic watch. The 2504.52.00 model number is correct for this watch on a steel bracelet.
Best of luck.

teeritz

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He should be able to order it for you. It appears in the 2007 Omega Master Catalogue that all authorised dealers should have. I have the 36mm AquaTerra, but the Railmaster is a fantastic watch. The 2504.52.00 model number is correct for this watch on a steel bracelet.
Best of luck.

teeritz
Great! I was just getting a bit freaked out because I couldn't find it on Omega's website. Love the Railmaster, I prefer to have no date if possible. b-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts