WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the new VC Overseas Gen 3 bracelet with its micro adjust and quick change. Does anyone know if the old Gen 2 version of the bracelet also have the micro adjust function at the clasp? And would the quick change bracelet and other quick change straps function of the Gen 3 bracelet & straps be compatible with the Gen 2 3 hander case as the notch it fits into looks the same and I imagine has the same bar in place for it to hook unto? I prefer the old Gen 2 3 hander for its thinner profile, non tonneau shape, and lack of the raised plinth, but I prefer the utility of the new straps and bracelet so wondering if they can be mixed and matched.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Basically, no and no, Gen 2 does not have the micro adjust, and the quick change strap function on Gen 3 will not work on the Gen 2.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info - much appreciated. I guess having a mix and match option was too much to hope for. :(

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not having the micro adjust is a deal breaker. I had one and it was either too tight or too loose. The links are too big to make reasonable adjustments. It either fits you or it doesn’t

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have a hypothesis that the VCO3 bracelet will fit on the 2... The boutique on 5th Ave said its plausible and never tried. The quick release just snaps on the bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts