WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
earlier this morning when i was showing my friend my speedy pro sandwich, i demonstrated the stop watch function to show him what the buttons are. after i pressed the start button (top), i was expecting to see the center sweeping hand starting to move. however, that did not happen. instead, the second hand on the left subdial stop moving. i was puzzled, but i quickly pressed the top button again. then the second hand started to move again. i then pressed the start button again, the function resumed. i thought it was just my eyes that i saw it wrong. however, it happened again tonight when i was at the hospital during my internship. i was trying to use the stop watch to time myself for a task, that's when it happened again. i am very concerned about this issue. is this normal??? the speedy pro is very new, so i hope nothing is wrong with it. do you speedy pro owners experience what i am talking about? many thanks.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Now that's a new one on me, if it happened once perhaps when the watch was due to be wound, I could understand it but not as a repeatable phenomena during normal use.

If I were you, if it's still under warranty, I'd get it back to Omega to be checked out. Unless someone else here knows any better. :think:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Now that's a new one on me, if it happened once perhaps when the watch was due to be wound, I could understand it but not as a repeatable phenomena during normal use.

If I were you, if it's still under warranty, I'd get it back to Omega to be checked out. Unless someone else here knows any better. :think:
Agree - this is not normal. Mine has never done this. Would definitly take it in to have someone look at it - especially if this has happened more than once.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sorry, never happened to me before either, and I had mine in over a decade.
You should go to your AD and get it sorted out ASAP IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts