WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere down the line I'm interested in purchasing a watch with the Girard-Perregaux GP 3xxx series movement (most likely the GP 3300). I wanted to know from people who own a watch with this movement, or people who know a lot about it/have worked with it about its quality, durability/robustness, accuracy (including positional, temperature and isochronism variations, if possible) and the general feeling about the movement. I guess, it might cost an arm and a leg to get it serviced if problems develop :-d

Thank you in advance! |>

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
|> It's good enough that Cartier uses it.
Thank you for the reply! I'm looking at the Classic Elegance 49570 (perhaps in a year or a bit more), have you handled that watch? I'll probably have to buy pre-owned since that watch is discontinued ...

(borrowed image)

·
Registered
38,827 Posts
Handled GP for a trial run for about six weeks, never saw that one.
Thank you for the reply! I'm looking at the Classic Elegance 49570 (perhaps in a year or a bit more), have you handled that watch? I'll probably have to buy pre-owned since that watch is discontinued ...

(borrowed image)

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
That's a really nice looking watch. Pretty much nothing about it I would change, and I don't say that too often!

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts