WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have a few questions to ask in regards to TW Steel Watches, I'm looking into purchasing a couple of watches online eBay America but I'm kinda worried about receiving a fake TWSTEEL is there any steel collectors on here that have bought on eBay are their fake TWSTEEL on eBay Stores? or do eBay Not Allow It some advice be greatly appreciated thank you so much

·
Registered
660 Posts
I can’t see anyone faking TW Steel?
Though I may be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,041 Posts
If you buy from a seller with an excellent reputation and pay with a credit card you should be ok. By excellent reputation I mean thousands of feedback with 99% or higher positive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be using PayPal but sent to my auntie in America then bring to Australia if the reputation/feedback is 99.8% then it would be authentic, not sure what comes in the box tho

·
Moderator at Large
53,089 Posts
AndrewT Do You Have a TWSTEEL, if so when u bought it what came in the box so i know when i purchase one
Don‘t get this question. Sellers sell watches with box and papers, without box and papers, without papers, without box, with papers and no box, with box and no papers.

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,041 Posts
I will be using PayPal but sent to my auntie in America then bring to Australia if the reputation/feedback is 99.8% then it would be authentic, not sure what comes in the box tho
The best way to assure yourself is to buy from the TW Steel site or from an authorized dealer.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts