WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Sinners,

I have been contemplating on buying this bracelet for my U1 (non tegimented case). I got my U1 on a silicone strap and been admiring the looks of the bracelet version. Is the price worth it? or should i just add extra and get the tegimented bracelet? My worry is that it seems to be bead blasted which means once it get battle scars, it will be difficult to refinish like any regular steel bracelet.

I appreciate any inputs. Thanks

·
Read Only
155 Posts
The tegimented finish is darker, so it doesn’t match the non-tegimented case. Can’t say how either version would be refinished, but scars are part of a watch’s character as it ages.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Non tegimented is not a perfect match with the sub steel either, close but not perfect. If that’s a consideration.

(Can’t believe how far back I searched to find a shot with the bracelet. And that shot looks pretty close. Google a bit for better examples, sorry)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the replies. I just ordered the tegimented version upon the suggestion of Matt (WatchBuys). I will post photos later as reference for those on the same boat as me.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Smart move going for the tegimented bracelet
Here are my ones the 2 black ones are tegimented and are 6 years old and still look great

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts