WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just received the GW-5600BCJ (reverse display). Pictures I have seen indicate that the numbers/letters in the display are white or light gray(like the word "Casio" on the crystal). On my watch,however,they are a copper color(the same color as the outline on the crystal). Can those who have this model please let me know what their's is like ? Are the pictures wrong or is there something wrong with my display ? Thank you

L

·
0 Posts
[...] Are the pictures wrong or is there something wrong with my display ? Thank you
The pictures all show the display as being brighter than reality. There's likely nothing wrong with your watch other than it's hard to read in low-or-no light situations without the backlight, by design though, 'cause it looks cool.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have the same model. The color of display-segments reflects different color under viewing angles and light-sources. It varies from military yellow to copper. Nice color anyway!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts