WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to refurbish my old favorite Mudman. However, I've run into some trouble figuring out which part number to order through pacparts. The picture below is the piece I need replaced. There's a screw from one of the straps broken off into the mounts making it so I can't screw in a strap tightly. I went to the pacparts website and am trying to figure out what the part is named. Obviously, I'll need the entire piece which i think is named "case center". Part #91043187580 Would that sound about right to anyone who has replaced theirs?

IMG_0272.JPG

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
Yes, if the lug has a screw in it and it can not be removed, then yes, you need to order a case center. $61 and some change? I would also try eBay and look for a beat up model that has a case intact.

Keep in mind that PacParts will order the part from Japan. It may, yes, may, take up to a month before you receive the part. If you order any other parts at the same time, make sure to mark the order so that all parts will ship to you in one package. If you do not, they will charge you shipping on each item(s) that ship separately.

BTW, I'm in Lexington, close to Lake Murray. Nice to see another SC member.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm in no rush and my luck with shipping times from pacparts has varied from 1-4 weeks. Thanks again for the assist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts