WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been on this forum for a while and the riseman looks very appealing to me. The model i am looking at is CASIO G shock G-GW-9200MBJ-1JF Men in Mat Black but i haven't seen a lot of people here wearing it. I would appreciate any opinion on it and riseman in general.

My question is, my wrist size is between 6-6.5cm so I wonder if it would look too big on me. Also, have anyone tried wearing it in the shower, like a steaming hot shower? Hows the resin band holding?

Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
The resin band on the Riseman is one of the softest and most comfortable. Definitely more pliable (in a good way) than my other Gs.

The MIMB is not as easy to read as the positive display, but if you don't mind that the whole watch looks fantastic.

Not sure about wrist size, but mine's 7" and it fits very well.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Worn mine daily for over a year for a lot of activities. Frequent assault courses, water based stuff in the sea etc etc... Had a hard life. No problems at all.

Long hot showers (with a woman ;-)) are also something I enjoy-the watch has never had any resulting issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot guys, didn't know that it was also bathroom-activities resistant. I'll be getting mine very soon =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts