WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking that if you have more than 5 'Gs',(which almost everyone here has), how would you keep your watches???

Do you guys think its advisable to get a air tight type (eg;for camera accessories) box or something?? I want to keep my collection for life!!

Reason asking is because sometimes I wear only 1 watch for a few weeks straight and thus neglect others. I keep my 'Gs' in drawers and recently got to think that will their resin/rubber strap rot due to humidity in the air after a few years since we don't use each of them everyday? :thanks

·
Registered
990 Posts
I ordered an 18 watch box for 84.95 on www.like2box.com It is roomy enough to house my Pathy and my Frogs. The clear lid lets me charge them as well, overall a good deal!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does that also mean that no one has experienced that resin rot problem so far? I keep mine in their boxes and in the drawer.Occasionally bringing them out for photos of my collection to share here.And some of mine gets very little wrist time and so this thought comes to mind.... Thanks everyone...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Funnily enough I've just ordered a couple of these towers, they look a very nice way to store and show off watches at a reasonable price, cant wait to try them out. :-!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Try amazon they have some nice watch cases.

I am storing them in the original box and the box goes in to my Drawer :)
my collection is growing day by day its time for me to buy a watch case.

You should see how Sjors stores his watches :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts