WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

This might seem like a stupid question. I have a Heuer Re-Edition (black dial) with a Lemania1873 underneath the hood. I have an opportunity to buy an Original Heuer Carrera dial (Valjoux 72).
The question is, will this Original Carrera dial fit on a Lemania1873 movement? I guess the answer is no, since the dial must be fitted on a Valjoux 72 movement.

I really like the Heuer Carrera dial. I think the dial on the Re-Edition is missing something - since it does not have the Carrera above the Heuer logo.

Unfortunately I can´t afford an original Heuer Carrera 2447N, so I was thinking to add an original Heuer Carrera dial on the Re-Edition watch and keep the Re-Edition dial safely stored away.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
I don't think you will be able to swap dials. The originals come up now and then, but the price is high, and there are a lot of issues to be aware of in terms of replacement parts (as is typical when prices go sky high).

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okey, I was figuring that. So the dial from the original Carrera will not fit directly on the lemania movement on the Re-Edition?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts