WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-I am thinking of buying my wife a mother of pearl with diamond markers and bezel. She is a little rough on things like a watch and we have a 2 year old as well so my main concern is how good are those diamonds attached? Has anyone had any experience with them coming out etc.....secondly how does it do getting wet? I know they have a WR of 200M but I didn't know if that was "really" true. No my wife is not going anywhere near that depth, maybe 10' in the pool of ocean but thats it.....is the quality and durability as good as my Aquaracer?

Any opinions are appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
my wife owns the auto lady aquaracer, its been 3 years and its working perfectly.

the wears it all the time, in the pool, shower, all the time, excellent timepece.
by the way i own the mens aquaracer blue auto.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just received my wife's aquaracer and I cannot tell you how pleased I am with this watch. It looks absolutely beautiful. I wear an Omega and I prefer automatic, but this is the perfect watch for my wife (quartz, diamonds on the dial). I cannot wait to give it to her. I need to hide it for a month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts